Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meghan Markle's dad Thomas Markle revealed in an interview that he hung up during a tense call with Prince Harry before their wedding

Thomas Markle in a n interview with the Daily Mail revealed that it didn't go well days just after he staged picture scandal and his subsequent hospitalization for a heart attack, he was confronted by Prince Harry who gave him a phone call saying "if you had listened to me this would never have happened".
Thomas then said he replied Prime Harry saying "Maybe it would be better for you guys if I was dead .... Then you could pretend to be sad".
As the interview went on, he then said "I'm not mad at Harry, I'm not mad at Meghan, I love them, I wish them well. But for the rest of it, f*** it. I'm done".

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar