Eating most of the time in Makati or Taguig could be boring. So, when online deals for restaurants located in Pasay and Muntinlupa were offered, I decided to get some. It could be interesting to explore these areas, too.
Josefina's Garden Grill & Restaurant is located at Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, Manila Bay Reclamation Area in Pasay City.
This restaurant is part of a bunch of establishments selling seafood, paluto-style.
One can have a pick of where to eat since the restaurants were all in a row and side by side to each other. This place must get busy at night but during lunch, it was like a ghost town.
Josefina's Garden Grill & Restaurant is almost at the end part of the row of restaurants. I like the trellis linking the air conditioned area to the alfresco section.
When we arrived, some customers were already lining up at the buffet.
The vouchers I purchased entitled us to the lunch buffet but only on Thursdays and Fridays.
The spread was quite basic. Rice and pancit.
Baked Clams.
Fried Lumpiang Togue and Chicken Alsacien. Fancy-sounding chicken dish, by the way.
A vegetable dish next to the Kare kare.
Salads covered in plastic.
Sisig and some grilled items.
The voucher described this deal with a grilling station offering several fish and meat options to choose from. There are only two in reality. Sad.
More pancit dishes.
Native desserts.
Sliced fruits.
My guest Kevin from Connecticut, USA. I enjoyed hanging out with him since he was so laid back and was up to trying any kind of food. He might be in for a surprise when he gets to try the duck embryo.
I had some of the sisig and barbeque.
Hot pot soup.
Fried Lumpiang Togue, Kare Kare and rice.
Chicken Alsacien and more rice.
Native desserts. The food was alright, nothing out of the ordinary. For the discounted price we paid it was passable. However, I should still bring Kevin some other time to a really good Filipino restaurant.
Next to the Seaside Market was a stream. I wondered if this was man-made.
The water didn't look so clean, though. It would have been nice if a decent walkway was available next to the water instead of some broken concrete and blown-away litter. Dengue fears crossed my mind so we immediately left after a few minutes.
Cost Of Meal : I purchased the vouchers from www.metrodeal.com for 249.00 each and was valued at 500.00

0 Yorumlar