Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Battery Command

Slowly I am finishing the current batch of Confederate commanders. The regular readers might be aware that my battery haven't yet seen action despite playing three games. Maybe it helps if I give them a officer to lead them to the table. If that still does not work, I will do a limber next to just ride them on the battlefield.




























Three more bases of commanders nearly done but I need to wait for new flags to arrive. I ruined one while in a hurry to open the door and for the Brigade General I decided to use a Georgia State flag which I do not have. I was not sure what flag to use for the BG but decided on the State flag since all regiments are Georgian anyway. Next week a game. Napoleonic organized by RobP with the new scenery from Hovels that arrived last week. Looking forward to it.
Minis Redoubt, flag from GMB.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar