Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted. Everyone is welcome to join. Link back to The Broke and the Bookish so everyone can check out other bloggers' lists. It's a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.
This week is Top Ten Backlist Books- those hidden gems that maybe aren't all shiny and new like the latest releases, but they were at one time, and they need our love too. Plus let's face it, the shelf life to be new and shiny doesn't last very long these days, with tons of books coming every week. So here are my top ten backlist books- you know, at the moment.

This one wasn't released that long ago but I just haven't gotten to it yet, so soon...

Ditto this one!

I just keep reading books like this... I must be a suspense junkie.

Again this is not really a backlist, but by the time I get to it it will be.

I still haven't read this and it came out like in May or something...

This was a September release so yeah... close enough.

I find myself wanting to read this.

I couldn't wait for this, and then... I didn't read it.

I think this is the next urban fantasy series I wanna try?

I still haven't read this and it came out like in May or something...

This was a September release so yeah... close enough.

I find myself wanting to read this.

I couldn't wait for this, and then... I didn't read it.

I think this is the next urban fantasy series I wanna try?

0 Yorumlar