I have also been very good at keeping to a menu plan, I've done this on and off for years, more often than not in my head but again since the new year I have written it down and stuck it on the boiler in the kitchen. Sometimes we will juggle things round within the week, it often depends on what crops up, the thing is there is always a planned for alternative which stops the temptation to ring for a takeaway. I think I have forgotten what a takeaway is, its so long since we last had one lol
This week we have
Pasta Bolognese
Jacket Potato Homemade Quiche & Baked Beans
Chicken Curry Rice & Naan Bread
Jacket Potato Tuna Mayo & Salad
Homemade Mince & Onion Pie with vegetables
Homemade Pizza. I will be cooking a gammon so any trimmings will go on the pizza
Easter Sunday we have a family meal of Roast Pork Dinner and Gammon Salad for teatime.
While "shopping" from the depths of the garage freezer I came across a bag of Roast Pork cubes from Christmas, it had gone a bit dry on one end so I have fried an onion with some chestnut mushrooms and put in the pork with some gravy and left it to cook very slowly until tea time. We will have it with some mash, brocolli and cauli.
What foody plans do you have for the week?
Thank you for popping by


0 Yorumlar