Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring Tea For One

Hello everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Ours, for the first time in years, was very low key.

Taking advantage of the low key holiday weekend, I decided to set aside a little me time.  A few hours of solitude to re-charge and gather my thoughts.  To enjoy some tea and browse through the pages of my favorite magazines.  To imagine myself walking through a perfectly manicured garden full of gorgeous spring blooms and splendid green meadows.

And so I set up a little corner in my reading room with a few pretty blooms, delicate floral china and enjoyed the flavors of a warm cup of Twinings English Breakfast tea.  What a perfect morning.  


Crisp white vintage linens add a touch of elegance to this sweet tea setting.






Lovely floral Theodore Haviland vintage china.



















Such quiet moments are often too hard to come by however, they are not impossible.  So do take a few minutes of your day to re-connect and pamper yourself a little.  We are worth it aren't we?

Wishing you all a lovely  week.

Janet


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar