WE
all thought he was
bypassing the
Terrible Twos.
In many ways we are
right because he
IS sweet and kind.
However,
he HAS learned the
power of saying
NO.
I went down to Milwaukee
to watch
"the boys"
so Mom and Dad could
go see a live performance/taping
of Prairie Home Companion.
They said it was a marverlous
show.
So, during dinner time
as the
MUNCHINKIN
was munching on
crackers, peanut butter,
yogurt and
I smiled and said to
BigBoyE
"Let Nana take your picture".
NO NO NANA.
NO PSSSHURE!
Please E!
Can you smile for Nana?
NO NO NANA
NO PSSSHURE
NO WIGHTS (flash).
There's no lights, E!
See?
Flash (ha- get it flash- no flash-nevermind)
to pillows
that Mimi made.
Aren't they darling?
NOW can I take your picture?
NO NO NANA
NO PSSHURE...
NO WIGHTS...
STOP!
Okay then...
Look- E- NO lights-
We'll take a picture of the chair
that Mom recovered.
See-NO flash?
Now can I take your picture?
NO NO NANA!
Okay- I give up.
CharlesInCharge
is too little to say
NO NO NANA.
I catch him playing with
his toys.
And then he looks at me full on.
Four and a half months old now.
Doesn't it make your heart melt?
And speaking of melting...
try watching a two year
old hold these in his hand....
Guess what?
If you hold them in your hand
LONG enough
they DO melt!
Trust me-
I can't show you a picture
because THIS is what I
got when I asked to
see a picture of his hands.
Oh- No-
I see a SweetCheeks in the making!


0 Yorumlar