Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Finding something Pretty AND highly collectible

I don’t care as much about how collectible something is because I buy what I like and keep it. I don’t resell anything. If I can’t use it, I find someone who can or donate it to one of my favorite thrift stores.

MeshBagIMG_5006

So I had a nice surprise when I bought this pretty little gold mesh bag, made by Whiting and Davis and found out it was highly collectible. Using a google search I discovered that a lot of celebrities have been photographed carrying them.

IMG_5007

There’s a wonderful website HERE showing Nicole Kidman, Shakira, Eva Longoria and even Paris Hilton with these bags at big events. The one I bought looks the most like the purse Paris Hilton has…isn’t that COOL!?

IMG_5008 

(the closure is interesting, too)

I have a few vintage bags and my most treasured is this beaded purse that was my Grandmother’s.

BeadBagIMG_5017

Maybe I should go to Thrift stores more often! My hubby would have a laugh. He knows I manage to stop in pretty often!

I’m joining Thrifty Things Friday!

Also Katherine’s Corner,

Ivy and Elephants

and Jann for Share Your Cup !

Do you have any vintage purses or bags?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar