Thank you all for the good travel wishes. I have made it to England. I all on day four of my quarantine. I must admit that I am going a little crazy staying inside especially since the weather is so beautiful this week.
My paperwork was all fine. The plane ride went well. It wasn't quite as busy as usual but still busier than I thought it would be. Heathrow Airport passport was well.organised and quite easy. The lady I went through was friendly and looked at the paperwork but I think the changes that seem to be happening all the time is a little confusing for them all.
It seems really quiet the at mums without her. I've had a couple of cries but that's so be expected I think. I'm trying to keep busy reading, stitching etc.
I've taken my day two test and all ok. My day five test-to-release should arrive today. I have received phone calls each day checking up on me. I've been afraid two the a shower until the phone call lol.


0 Yorumlar