So far this year my decluttering efforts have been focused on the things I want to get rid of. All very necessary as there is so much that needs to go, but this month I'm having a bit of a change and will be looking at the special items I want to keep.
Click here to see the list of blogs participating in the 2015 A to Z Challenge.
Ced collected lots of examples of original trench art from WW1 but this officer's cap is one he made himself from a shell case and a button from a military uniform. He made quite a few for friends and also one that he donated to the Tank Museum at Bovington.
This is what he was working on just before he lost the ability to use his hands and is the last one he managed to finish. I'll treasure it forever and when I'm gone, one of my nephews wants it so I know it'll stay in the family and continue to be loved.


0 Yorumlar