Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shopping Haul in Köln/Cologne

Today I went on a shopping tour and some gems returned with me from the town (or well, some was bought earlier this week). So many fun new brands to discover.. :D And I'm pretty stoked to try my texture top coat which was surprisingly cheap.

From top to bottom:

Manhattan - 71 (1,8) Bought at Kaufland.

Essence - I Hol Di Mit'm Traktor AB (0,75€) Essence texture top coat(1,95€), P2 - Dating Time(1,75€). Bought at DM.

Clarie's; Splatter Green (3.99), Junk (3.5), Dissy (3.5), Matte Top coat (3.5). Bought at Claire's.

KIKO; 656, 235, 324, 815, 855 (2.9 each). Bought at KIKO store.

I've also bought some nail polish removers, one from Essence and one from KIKO. The one from KIKO was 3.9 and the one from Essence was probably 2 or something. I'll give you a review of what I think of each soon. :)

What do you think? Any one you think I should try first? :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar