Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shopping Haul in Köln/Cologne

Today I went on a shopping tour and some gems returned with me from the town (or well, some was bought earlier this week). So many fun new brands to discover.. :D And I'm pretty stoked to try my texture top coat which was surprisingly cheap.

From top to bottom:

Manhattan - 71 (1,8€) Bought at Kaufland.

Essence - I Hol Di Mit'm Traktor AB (0,75€) Essence texture top coat(1,95€), P2 - Dating Time(1,75€). Bought at DM.

Clarie's; Splatter Green (3.99€), Junk (3.5€), Dissy (3.5€), Matte Top coat (3.5€). Bought at Claire's.

KIKO; 656, 235, 324, 815, 855 (2.9€ each). Bought at KIKO store.

I've also bought some nail polish removers, one from Essence and one from KIKO. The one from KIKO was 3.9€ and the one from Essence was probably 2€ or something. I'll give you a review of what I think of each soon. :)

What do you think? Any one you think I should try first? :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar