Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MALIA OBAMA'S RE-ELECTION STYLE

 Well President Obama is back in office for another four years, which hopefully means another four years to make positive changes for all my US readers! I love his little family and of course their "Presidential" style from mom Michelle to daughters Malia and Sasha. On the night of his re-election the daughters were dressed classically chic in flared skirts and three quarter tops. I was inspired by Malia to re-create the look below, which I glammed up a bit. She was definitely age appropriate but since most of y'all are older this is great look for the office if you work in a more fashion forward environment, brunch or dinner. For my Caribbean ladies you can switch out the sweater for a thinner, fitted top like Malia's if the weather doesn't allow all that warmth:)









MALIA OBAMA-RE-ELECTION STYLE(GLAM)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar