Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Twinsie Tuesday Rainbow Nails

Hi Dolls!
 
I've got some fun pastel rainbow nails to show you for Twinsie Tuesday this week.  This weeks theme is different for everybody, we were given 'marching orders' by another Twinsie.  My orders came from Chelsea and she asked me to do a rainbow gradient.  I've never tried a rainbow gradient before, and I love how it turned out!
 

I used a base coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (my fave white) and then I painted stripes of color on a sponge and dabbed away.  The colors I used are Revlon Pink Chiffon, Orly Prelude To A Kiss, Orly Jealous, Much? Revlon Dreamer and OPI Planks A Lot.
 


And I couldn't resist adding a little somethin-somethin, so I did a light dusting of China Glaze Fairy Dust on top.
 

 
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Traci at DrinkCitra
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar