Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIHANNA'S YACHT PICS: HOT SWIMSUITS & TURBANS

Rihanna recently posted twitter pics of her enjoying the Summer on a yacht with friends. Hot swimsuits and head pieces were not to be left out! I remember her tweeting that she was going on a boat and in need of some hoes-_- needless to say I replied saying I was "ho #1"...Hey what can I say I'm a Rihanna groupie. Check out Riri's tropical print bikini. Now is the time to pull out those tropical prints also in shorts and dresses! Anything with palm trees, coconuts, even popsicles is on trend this season.

Also check out their turbans with embellishments, headpieces aren't going anywhere;) especially not this Summer. Vintage frames, red lips...These are the summer must haves.










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar