Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013

Hello again,

I'm back and I'm catching up with PFW shows, so excuse me if this post is not that good, but I have to show you the collections at the same time I watch them for the first time. I hope you understand =)

Estoy de vuelta y poniéndome al día con los desfiles de la semana de la moda de París, así que disculpadme si mi entrada no es tan buena, pero tengo que enseñaros los desfiles a la vez que los veo por primera vez. Espero que lo entendáis.


  • Christian Dior:
Raf is here, and I love his first rtw collection. I have to look at every single outfit to see more details, but from what I've seen, I already like it.

Raf ya está aquí, y me encanta su primera coleción de pap. Tengo que mirar cada traje para ver más detalles, pero por lo que he visto, me gusta.














  • Ninca Ricci: 
 I like it, it's classic and elegant, but they used some bright colors which added a fun touch.

Me gusta, es clásico y elegante, pero usaron algunos colores vivo que añadieron un toque divertido.









  • Dries Van Noten:
It's always a nice show to watch, with lots of prints and a different style that I like.

Es siempre un desfile que me gusta ver, con muchos estampado y un estilo diferente que a mi me gusta.







  
  • Lanvin:
This is the last show that I will talk about because I really don't have time.
I love Lanvin, and I always will.
As usual the collection was elegant and perfect. If you look at the pictures you will see I'm not lying ;)

Este es el último desfile del que hablaré porque realmente no tengo tiempo.
Me encanta Lanvin, siempre lo hará.
Como siempre, la colección fue elegante y perfecta. Si miráis las fotos veréis que no miento ;)










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar