Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Next Top Model competiton gets stranger

I don't know if anyone remembers me encouraging people to vote for Irish lad, Roland in the Next Make me the Model competition and the harsh words Grazia had for him, they were really unfair.

But Roland scored 66,000 votes compared to the second person Jade, who scored 89. But Roland dropped out of the competition after he recieved threats - yeah, actual violent threats and abuse from someone taking the competition WAAAAAY too seriously.


But he did have some epic parting words for Grazia, who he suggested take a long hard look in the mirror before they call anyone ugly - RIGHT ON!


However those who voted for Roland have been labelled - anti-fashion, er no, not of all of us are. I just appreciate what he was trying to do. It's a shame that he's pulled out because the amount of votes suggests that a lot more people then just myself felt that way.

Good luck Roland!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar