Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

T-Rex...Head Wan Blow

Finesse Entertainment's artist, T-Rex just released his new single titled Head Wan Blow. It's a cool party dance-hall type of track. It will definitely get you on your feet in the club...or have you nodding to the beat in your car.













Okay, enough of the formal type of writing, let me switch to the real me. I've actually known T-Rex from way back...back in the 90s while in Kings College Lagos. I just knew him as a very outspoken person, and one serious with class work (his class was ext to mine); I never connected him to music. Fast forward  a couple of years, around the mid 00s, and he is killing the freestyle battle scene in Unilag. 



The spot was bamboo box at sciences; Unilag Alumni and present undergrads know where I'm talking about. I once watched him battle this other dude for over an hour; pulling crowd in hundreds. Another time, I watched people throw random words at him, and he made rap lines out of them. I say all that to say this...T-Rex is a wordsmith, and he has been an Underground Rap King for a pretty long time. I guess it's his time.




Head Wan Blow is T-Rex being versatile with a dance-hall style, and 2 rap verses in between. Check it out here- Head Wan Blow

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar